A hail storm usually causes multiple small dents over the surface of a car’s metal panel. This type of damage can be easily repaired by using Paintless Dent Removal process as the car body paint is usually left intact due to the nature of the impact.
Using PDR also helps you to avoid using more expensive and time consuming panel-beating and re-spray methods which are offered as solutions for dents by most body shops. The PDR process we use repairs your vehicle fast and the repair work is undetectable.
Why Choose Avondale Body Works for PDR?
The PDR process demands a skill that is earned through years of experience. A skilled PDR Technician uses special tools, which includes rods, metal picks, and pulling systems to reshape the dent back to its original state.
Here are the reasons why a PDR job at Avondale Body Works will always be a success:
- We have professional and skilled technicians that use the latest industry standard technology
- All the work that we do on dent repairs is approved and accepted by most insurance companies
- We do not employ panel beating or spray painting thus maintaining the original look of your car
- We use environmentally friendly technique for dent removal
- Our process retains the original factory paint finish which helps you to maintain the true value of your car
- Our friendly and professional staff ensure a flawless and affordable finish to the dent repairs
- Our affordable services are available all across Melbourne
So are looking for team of highly skilled professionals repair your car in Melbourne then comeon over to our workshop or you can email us at email@example.com or talk to us at 03 9317 7902.