The tasks involved in panel beating include:
- Removing, repairing, and replacing panels of the vehicle that have been damaged
- Repairing dents and scratches using methods like Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) and fillers
- Filing and sanding the body of the vehicle to ensure a smooth finish
- Realigning the chassis and body frame as per the required safety parameters
- Have the knowledge to use the right genuine parts from the vehicle manufacturer to replace the damaged parts
- Installing specialised tech hardware such as door locks, sensors, lights, A/C and other dashboard items.
- Repainting the vehicle and matching the original colour
Most Qualified Panel Beaters in Melbourne
No matter what you use your vehicle for; it is an important and valuable possession. So when are looking for extensive repairs for your car, you need to choose a high-quality panel beater that you can trust.
To be a qualified Panel Beater one requires to be a highly experienced trade specialist who typically has institutional training mixed with on the job training. The panel beating process involves removing, repairing and replacing damaged panels, as well as spray painting, chassis alignment, and refitting body hardware. Given the technical skills required for these jobs, Panel Beaters are also required to be licensed in their respective state or territory. At Avondale Body Works we ensure that all our Panel Beaters are licensed. Given our 40 years of experience in the industry you can be rest assured that our panel beaters hold a reputation that is second to none in Melbourne.
So whenever you are in need of premium car repair service in Melbourne you can call and talk directly to our experts at 03 9317 7902 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.